Application deadline: 14/02/2020
Variable depending on hours worked
Leicester & Nottingham Area – UK
inspire2coach are looking for part-time coaches to support our coaching programme in the East Midlands Area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the best coaching team in the UK – uniquely positioned as leading coaching programmes AND coach education provider, giving you access to the best resources and support available in order to fulfil your career potential.
East Midlands Area Includes:
• Victoria Park Tennis Courts, Leicester (LE2 1XD)- 3 floodlit all weather courts
• Bingham Tennis Club (NG13 8BT)- 3 floodlit all weather courts
• East Bridgford Tennis Club (NG13 8LE)- 3 all weather courts
• Burton Joyce Lawn Tennis Club (NG14 5AR)- 3 floodlit all weather courts
• Magdala Lawn Tennis Club (NG3 5DH)- 5 floodlit courts (3 artificial courts and 2 all weather courts).
• Mansfield Lawn Tennis Club (NG19 7AL)- 5 all weather courts (3 floodlit) and 4 grass courts.
• Welbeck Tennis Club (S80 3NB)- 3 floodlit all weather courts
For more information about the clubs go to https://i2ctennis.co.uk/play-tennis/#i2cvenue
The role will commence ASAP. You will report to the inspire2coach Area Manager. The role will focus primarily on delivering the coaching programme, schools and tennis camps. Number of coaching hours per week will vary depending on successful candidates’ availability
Support and Career Development
The successful candidates will receive support, mentoring and continuous professional development. This role would suit an existing coach looking for a new role or additional work or a potential coach or coaching assistant looking to develop a career in tennis coaching. With i2c you receive full admin support from the Area Manager allowing you to focus on your on-court delivery and personal development.
Pay and benefits
• The self-employed financial package will be a combination of an hourly rate and a % share of income. The percentage model is used in all our clubs providing a year-round income.
• Wilson equipment package
• Regular team training
• Level 2 and above. (Level 1s with the intention to upgrade could also apply)
• Passionate interest in tennis
• Current LTA Accreditation
• Fun and engaging personality
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• Proven ability to work well within a team
• Great customer service and relationship building
Please email your CV together with a covering letter to:
Andy McFeeters , Area Manager email@example.com
For further information, please call Andy on 07597843056