Inspire2coach operate a start to finish service running club/ facilities tennis coaching programmes. Currently, we run programmes at more than 30 tennis facilities across the Midlands region of the UK.
To successfully deliver our unique club programme services we partner with our client-clubs to promote both a coaching programme and the club’s membership – ensuring the club keeps its identity.
For each of our partner clubs we provide expertise and service relating to our programmes. Visit the Play Tennis site to see more about our locations and the service we provide.
We appoint one of our experienced regional Area Managers to each club to take care of all administration, including: keeping registers, taking payments, programme marketing, communication with coaches, players, parents and to be the club/ facility point of contact.
We create a marketing plan for the club’s programme. This naturally links to key events and times of the year. Our 4 key strategies are:
- Participating in the LTA’s Tennis4kids junior tennis promotion
- Upselling From Tennis Camps
- Linking to the LTA’s Great British Tennis Weekends
- Organizing a Christmas event for children
We also work with clubs to link into any events that the club/ facility are running. Our marketing support utilizes the combined power of our website, social media, telesales and most importantly, word of mouth.
inspire2coach takes responsibility for the profit and loss of the club programmes that we run. We establish online direct debit payments for players and parents and provide the club with enrolment numbers on the club’s programmes as often as required.
All inspire2coach coaches hold an LTA accreditation and undergo regular training by inspire2coach. Dependent on the size of the programme we may need to work with the club to appoint a Head Coach, Coach, Assistant and Tennis Leader.
We provide our partner clubs with programme banners, A- Frame displays, posters, and a notice board pack. All coaches look smart and professional in our inspire2coach uniforms.
Our programmes are tailored to meet the club’s needs and to fit into the available courts. We can provide:
- Junior Tennis, including:
- Group lessons for children of all ages (tots (3-4), mini-red (5-8), mini-orange (8-9), mini-green (10years))
- Individual tennis coaching (all ages)
- Junior squad programme
- Performance coaching for children looking to compete in higher-level national and international tournaments
- School Holiday Camp – School camps provide clubs with an opportunity to engage children aged 4-16 with the sport of tennis and the club. We offer both full day and half day tennis and sports camps. Children stay active and healthy while having fun with their friends in a safe environment.
- Adult Tennis – We can provide a full program of tennis for adults, catering to adult players with different needs and different levels of experience.
- Individual lessons for players who wants one on one attention.
- Focus Groups provide coaching sessions for small groups of up to 5 players.
Adult Group Tennis programmes offer a range of activities to enable players to improve their game, train and get fit.