i2c Holiday Camps
Our holiday camps are run during school holidays. They're a brilliant way for children aged 4-16 to play tennis and engage with your local tennis club. You can book either full days or half days.
We provide all the equipment! So you only need to ensure that your child is wearing suitable clothing and sunscreen! We do our best to make sure that camps go ahead regardless of the weather.
There is no better way to keep your children active and healthy - in a fun, safe environment - during school holidays!
- Group lessons – children of all ages, tots (3-4), mini-red (5-8), mini-orange (8-9), mini-green (10years) can get together and have a blast! Children love building their tennis skills through movement and racket activities.
- Individual tennis coaching – children of all ages will benefit from the one-on-one attention of a qualified tennis coach.
- Junior squad programme – our talented juniors come together to develop their skills and strategy.
- Performance coaching – for children looking to compete in higher-level national and international tournaments.
Check out our full program of tennis for adults! We cater to adult players with different needs and experience.
- Individual lessons - for specialised one-on-one attention.
- Focus Groups - fun and active coaching sessions for small groups of up to 5 players.
- Group Tennis - engaging sessions with a group of like-minded players! We take you through activities that help improve your game, train and get fit.
Find your local i2c venue!
No results found in this location. Please try again.
Our team includes experts in Disability Tennis including deaf tennis and wheelchair tennis coaches.
i2c's active tennis programmes at The University of Warwick and the Shrewsbury Club run wheelchair sessions for both beginners and advanced competition players.
At the University of Warwick, we also have sessions for players with learning difficulties.
We are keen to offer sessions to all players and can discuss individual requirements with any player who wants to play tennis.