Inspire2coach run tennis programmes at more than 30 tennis facilities across the Midlands region of the UK.
We have a course to suit the needs of all players!
- Group lessons – children of all ages, tots (3-4), mini-red (5-8), mini-orange (8-9), mini-green (10years) can get together and have a blast! Children love building their tennis skills through movement and racket activities.
- Individual tennis coaching – children of all ages will benefit from the one-on-one attention of a qualified tennis coach.
- Junior squad programme – our talented juniors come together to develop their skills and strategy.
- Performance coaching – for children looking to compete in higher-level national and international tournaments
School Holiday Camps
School camps are a great way to engage children aged 4-16 with the sport of tennis and your local club. We offer both full day and half day tennis and sports camps. Children stay active and healthy while having fun with their friends in a safe environment.
We have a full program of tennis for adults; catering to adult players with different needs and different levels of experience.
- Individual lessons for players who want specialised one-on-one attention.
- Focus Groups – coaching sessions for small groups of up to 5 players. Focussed, fun and active!
- Adult Group Tennis – have fun with a group of like-minded players! We take you through activities that enable players to improve their game, train and get fit.
Our team includes experts in Disability Tennis including deaf tennis and wheelchair tennis coaches.
Our active tennis programmes at both The University of Warwick and the Shrewsbury Club offer wheelchair sessions for both beginners and advanced competition players.
At the University of Warwick we also have sessions for players with learning difficulties.
We are keen to offer sessions to all players and can discuss individual requirements with any player who wants to play tennis