Application deadline: 26/02/2021
Rugby – England
inspire2coach are looking for a Tennis Coach to join our coaching team at Rugby Lawn Tennis Club. This is an exciting opportunity to join the best coaching team in the UK – uniquely positioned as leading coaching programmes AND coach education provider, giving you access to the best resources and support available in order to fulfil your career potential.
Rugby Lawn Tennis Club
4 astro courts and 2 hard courts (all floodlit)
Visit the club website for more information go to https://rugby.i2cplaytennis.co.uk/
This full-time role will commence from March 2021 (current Coronavirus government guidelines permitting). You will report to the inspire2coach Programme Manager.
The role will focus primarily on delivering the development coaching programme, schools and tennis camps, starting with approximately 20 hours per week with the potential to grow the hours quickly.
Support and Career Development
This role would suit a creative and motivated individual with a desire to develop the current junior programme and adult programme working closely with the Head Coach. The club has huge future potential for expansion of the development coaching programme. With i2c you receive full admin support from the Programme Manager allowing you to focus on your on-court delivery and personal development.
Pay and benefits
• The self-employed financial package will be a combination of an hourly rate and a % share of income. The percentage model is used in all our clubs providing a year-round income.
• Wilson equipment package
• Regular team training
• A monthly service charge to be paid to inspire2coach once established
• Level 3 qualification
• Passionate interest in tennis
• Current LTA Accreditation
• Fun and engaging personality
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• Proven ability to work well within a team
• Great customer service and relationship building
Please email your CV together with a covering letter to:
Becky Webb, Programme Manager email@example.com
For further information, please call Becky on 07936 916546
Closing date for applications: Friday 26 February 2021
Interviews: To follow closing date based on government guidelines