Application deadline: 29/01/2020
Mansfield – UK
inspire2coach are looking for a Tennis Coach to lead our coaching programme at Mansfield Lawn Tennis Club and other local clubs. This is a golden opportunity to join the best coaching team in the UK – uniquely positioned as leading coaching programmes AND coach education provider, giving you access to the best resources and support available in order to fulfil your career potential.
Mansfield Lawn Tennis Club
5 Hard courts (3 floodlit) and 4 grass courts
Visit the club website for more information go to https://mansfield.i2cplaytennis.co.uk
This full-time role will commence on March 1st 2020. You will report to the inspire2coach Area Manager.
The role will focus primarily on delivering the coaching programme, schools and tennis camps, starting with approximately 20 hours per week with the potential to grow the hours quickly. There will also be an opportunity to top up your work initially at our other i2c clubs and venues in the area.
Support and Career Development
This role would suit a creative and motivated individual with a desire to develop the junior programme and build an adult programme to compliment this. The club has huge future potential for expansion both in terms of facilities and the coaching programme. With i2c you receive full admin support from the Area Manager allowing you to focus on your on-court delivery and personal development.
Pay and benefits
• The self-employed financial package will be a combination of an hourly rate and a % share of income. The percentage model is used in all our clubs providing a year-round income.
• Wilson equipment package
• Regular team training
• A monthly service charge to be paid to inspire2coach once established
• Level 3 qualification (experienced Level 2s may be considered)
• Good playing standard
• Current LTA Accreditation
• Fun and engaging personality
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• Proven ability to lead and work well within a team
• Great customer service and relationship building
Please email your CV together with a covering letter to:
Andy McFeeters , Area Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please call Andy on 07597843056