Application deadline: 25/11/2019
£2300 per month plus potential for individual lessons
Cairo – Egypt
inspire2coach ltd is looking to hire an LTA qualified Level 3 Head Tennis Coach to work on a new project in Cairo, Egypt, as Head Coach of the 10u and Participation programme at the chain of Wadi Degla sports clubs. Wadi Degla Clubs is a division of Wadi Degla Holdings, one of the largest real estate developers in Africa, and provides high quality sports facilities for its members.
The coach will be contracted to inspire2coach, and sub-contracted to Wadi Degla Clubs. Wadi Degla runs 5 tennis academies in Cairo and 1 in Alexandria, Egypt’s second city.
The successful applicant will become the Head Coach responsible for the U10 and Participation Programmes at Wadi Degla clubs. The Head Coach will report to the Technical Manager and Tennis Manager at Wadi Degla.
The duration of the contract with inspire2coach is for 2 years, starting in January 2020 (or as soon as possible) until December 2022, with an option to extend beyond 2022.
Experience and personal qualities
• Must have LTA Level 3 or above and LTA Accreditation. No other qualifications will be considered.
• Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in tennis coaching on 10 and under programmes, junior and adult participation and low competitive standard in the UK and/or around the world
• Experience in managing a team of coaches is essential
• Experience in running tennis programmes over multiple sites would be an advantage
• Strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills, strong work ethic and high energy who can lead by example on- and off-court
• The successful applicant will be self-employed or employed by their own UK-based limited company
• The job will require the successful applicant to live in Cairo, so the position will suit a single person, couple or family willing to relocate to Egypt for a fixed term. Please note that no relocation package is provided.
The successful applicant will be offered the following pay, package and benefits:
• The successful applicant will be self-employed or have a limited company
• Fee of £2300 per month paid on receipt of a monthly invoice from the individual or the limited company
• Potential to earn an estimated £4-500 per month through private coaching over and above the regular hours
• The successful applicant will pay a monthly management fee of £250 per month to i2c to cover the management of the contract with Wadi Degla. This will be deducted from the monthly fee
• Fully paid housing in an apartment or house in Maadi district of Cairo, and within walking distance of the main Wadi Degla club in Maadi district
• 1 economy class return air ticket per year between London and Cairo
To apply, please send a covering letter detailing why you think this is an ideal opportunity for you, and your CV, to Mark Tennant, Director of inspire2coach, at email@example.com
Closing date is 25 November 2019 with interviews to follow soon after.