Application deadline: 19/07/2019
Rugby – UK
inspire2coach are looking for a Tennis Coach to lead our coaching programme at Rugby Lawn Tennis Club. inspire2coach is one of the UK’s leading tennis providers running over 30 tennis facilities including two Performance Centres at The Shrewsbury Club and The University of Warwick. inspire2coach is also a leading Coach Education provider.
Rugby Lawn Tennis Club
6 floodlit courts (4 astro-turf and 2 macadam) and a ‘kid’s zone’
Visit the club website for more information https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/rugbylawntennisclub
The role will commence on 1st September. You will report to the inspire2coach Area Manager. The role will focus primarily on delivering the coaching programme, schools and tennis camps, starting with approximately 20 hours per week with the potential to grow the hours once established.
Support and Career Development
The successful candidate will receive support, mentoring and continuous professional development. This role would suit a tennis coach with a strong motivation to grow a thriving adult and junior coaching programme. The Area Manager will support you in helping to grow the programme.
Pay and benefits
• The self-employed financial package will be a combination of an hourly rate and a % share of income. The percentage model is used in all our clubs providing a year-round income.
• Wilson equipment package
• Regular team training
• A monthly service charge to be paid to inspire2coach – after initial 3 month period
• Level 3 qualification with a commitment to progress to a Level 4 (experienced Level 2s may be considered)
• Good playing standard
• Current LTA Accreditation
• Fun and engaging personality
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• Proven ability to lead and work well within a team
• Great customer service and relationship building
Please email your CV together with a covering letter to:
Mel Short, Senior Area Manager email@example.com
For further information, please call Mel on 07952 770882