Application deadline: 31/12/2019
Details on request
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire – United Kingdom
inspire2coach is looking for tennis coaches. Exciting opportunities exist around the UK for tennis coaches who are currently residing in the UK to work in one of over 30 clubs in our 5 Areas around the UK, including Coventry, Warwickshire/Worcestershire, Shropshire, Nottinghamshire/South Yorkshire, Peterborough, and the Essex coast.
A variety of part- and full-time roles exist within the company, and positions can largely be moulded to suit you. Whether you aspire to a full-time coaching position, or to coach-part time around other work or personal commitments, we want to hear from you. You will be self-employed, and we are looking for you to start as soon as possible. Coaching roles will be varied, and although they will focus predominantly on running groups for 10 and unders, opportunities to teach junior and adult classes also exist in many of our clubs. Schools coaching also forms a key part of our programmes, and you will be free to develop your own individual clients to fit around your group coaching.
SUPPORT AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
inspire2coach is an LTA Accredited Coach Education Centre, and one of the largest providers of coach education in the UK. If successful, you will receive support, team training, mentoring and continuous professional development, discounts on courses and future qualifications, and clothing and rackets from Wilson. Your Area Manager will also help you develop your skills on and off court, and will provide the marketing and support you need to help you be successful and rewarded in your role.
• The self-employed financial package will be a combination of an hourly rate and a percentage share of income. This is dependent on your qualification and how many hours you would like to work
• The percentage model is used in our clubs – we pay a monthly income for coaching, giving extra security and a regular income.
• Wilson equipment package
• Regular team training
• Level 2 Coaching Assistants with ambition to take a Level 3, and Level 3 and above
• A passion for coaching and for helping others learn
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Great customer service and relationship building
• Fun and engaging personality
• Proven ability to work well within a team
• Clean UK driving licence
• Must be residing in the UK
Please send your CV and covering letter to Mark Tennant, Director, inspire2coach ltd to firstname.lastname@example.org