COURSE ADMINISTRATION AND DELIVERY
The course you are applying for is delivered and administered entirely by inspire2coach limited.
The following terms and conditions are those set out by inspire2coach limited, and as such they may vary from terms and conditions set out by other course providers.
COURSE APPLICATION AND ATTENDANCE
I must attend the scheduled date and time of the course at the stated venue, to qualify for the maximum number of LTA CPD credits.
If I book and pay for a course without confirming proof of the required pre-requisites to inspire2coach prior to the start of the course, I will not be admitted onto the course.
Required pre-requisites to attend an LTA CPD course delivered by inspire2coach:
- LTA Cardio Tennis CPD
- I must hold a valid LTA Accreditation or Accreditation+ on the day of the course. If I am in my grace period, then I will still not be insured to attend the Cardio Tennis CPD course and will need to choose an alternative course. Contact the course provider for further information.
- If I do not have the above and I am a REPs Level 2 Accredited Fitness Instructor or a Secondary School P.E Teacher, then I can attend this course.
- Disability Awareness Course
- I must hold a valid LTA Accreditation or Accreditation+ on the day of the course. If I am in my grace period, then I will still not be insured to attend the Disability Awareness Course CPD course and will need to choose an alternative course. Contact the course provider for further information.
All other CPD courses written by inspire2coach must have the following pre-requisites:
- Must hold a minimum LTA level 1 tennis coaching qualification (awarded by 1st4sport)
- Be LTA Accredited or an Accredited+ Tennis Coach.
- Other qualifications from abroad may be accepted. Please contact inspire2coach on +44 (0)2476 150399
COURSE WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION
If I withdraw from the course once payment has been processed, then I will NOT be eligible for a refund of the course fee, unless the reason is medical (supported by a doctor’s note). I also understand that if I withdraw at any stage during the course, I will lose the full course fee and LTA CPD credits, unless it has been agreed with the course tutor on the day. If I choose to move to another course, then this can be agreed with inspire2coach, please contact us.
As an alternative to a refund of my course fee, I understand that I can be transferred to another course of similar price delivered by inspire2coach, provided that I meet the course prerequisites listed above. To request a transfer, please contact inspire2coach on +44 (0)2476 150399
I understand that inspire2coach reserves the right to reject my application if I am considered unsuitable for involvement on its tennis training courses. This right may also be exercised retrospectively if information is brought to the attention of inspire2coach, which, if known at the time of the application, would have rendered my application unsuitable. If I provide false information in this application form and/or if the existence of any police record or caution means that I am unsuitable for certification, I understand that inspire2coach reserves the right to withdraw or suspend your attendance on the course. In such cases I will not be entitled to a refund of my course fee.
inspire2coach reserves the right to cancel the course if enrolment numbers are too low to make the course viable. This is, however, an infrequent situation. In such cases, I will be offered the choice of a full refund or a place on another inspire2coach CPD course. I understand alternative course venues and dates may not be as suitable to me as the one which I originally intended to attend.