i2c runs specialist coach education programmes for tennis federations and organisations around the world. With our global experience and expertise we provide bespoke training to design programmes for federations, academies and tennis facilities, and specialise in training and developing teams of coaches
As a growing tennis company with big ideas and great people, i2c has been invited to present at ITF worldwide and regional conferences, and at national conferences and for private tennis companies and academies in over 80 nations in every continent around the world. Contact us to enquire about our services.
In 2014 inspire2coach become the Official Coach Education Provider to the QTF. The brief was to help design a player development pathway and programme for their 10 and unders, and to bring together and train an international team of coaches. Making 4-5 visits per year since then, i2c has now helped the team of players and coaches to be the best in the Gulf region, so much so that they became GCC Champions in the U12 category for the first time in 2016.
- Help design a player development pathway and programme for 10U.
- Bring together and train an international team of coaches.
I2c has had a close relationship with Finnish tennis for many years. We’ve run many workshops for the federation and have also run private workshops and seminars for tennis clubs in different cities, including the 2 largest clubs in Finland, at HVS Helsinki and TATS in Tampere. In 2017 i2c started work with the HVS Club in Helsinki. The brief is to develop a comprehensive 10 and Under tennis programme, to train the team of coaches to deliver the programme, and to work with the managers and parents to ensure a fully integrated team approach to tennis. In 2018, our work extends to offering Coach Education support and assistance with the development of new Coach Education resources for the Finnish Tennis Federation
The brief at HVS:
- Develop a comprehensive 10U tennis programme
- Train the coaching team to deliver the programme
- Write training resources and educational materials for coaches and parents
- Fully integrate a team approach to tennis with parents and the Academy
The brief at the Finnish Tennis Federation:
- To advise the Coach Education department on modernising and updating its Coach Education courses
- To assist the Federation in developing new content and resources for its Coach Education courses, for coaches and parents
In 2016, we met a young tennis coach on Facebook called Baris Orek, who is based in the northern part of Cyprus. He asked us to help him train his small team of coaches at his club in Nicosia. Our visits continue during 2017.
- Provide expert coach education training to the coaching team.
Some years ago, Director Mark Tennant was asked by Tennis Europe to help the Latvian Tennis Union (LTU) to develop a national 10 and under competition and training programme. During this 3 year programme and with many visits, the LTU ran training programmes for coaches, players and parents, and created a new 10 and Under website to manage the programme and all competition results. Long after the end of the 3 year programme, i2c continues to be the go-to provider for training for the LTU.
- Provide expertise to help the LTU develop a 10U competition and training programme.
- Give advice on the LTU’s development of a website to manage the new 10U programme.
- Provide ongoing training, advice and support.
Through our links with the ITF, i2c has run many workshops across the UAE. This relationship has continued to include a private workshop with Clark Francis Tennis Academy in Dubai and other workshops for Tennis Emirates to train school teachers.
The friendship between i2c and Tunisian tennis started in 2009 and has continued ever since, with the delivery of training courses and workshops in Hammamet, Djerba and Tunis.