i2c International Programmes of Coach Education
Bespoke training for federations, academies and tennis facilities
We use our global experience and expertise to design and deliver bespoke training for federations, academies and tennis facilities, and specialise in training and developing teams of coaches.
i2c is also regularly invited to present at worldwide and regional conferences for the ITF and private tennis companies and academies. We've worked in over 80 nations in nearly every continent around the world.
Example of International Programmes: Finland
I2c has a close relationship with Finnish tennis. We’ve run workshops for the Finnish Tennis Federation and private workshops and seminars for tennis clubs in different cities, including the 2 largest clubs in Finland, at HVS Helsinki and TATS in Tampere.
Finnish Tennis Federation
- To advise the Coach Education department on modernising and updating its Coach Education courses
- To assist the Federation in developing new content and resources for its Coach Education courses, for coaches and parents
HVS Club, Helsinki FINLAND
For this ongoing project we visit HVS around 5 times a year. In 2019 we welcomed a small team of HVS' coaches to the UK.
- Develop a comprehensive 10U tennis programme
- Train the coaching team to deliver the programme
- Write training resources and educational materials for coaches and parents
- Integrate a team approach to tennis with parents and the Academy
This is a long-term project. Since 2015 we have been visiting Tats 3 times a year:
- Develop training modules for teams of tennis coaches to help them up-skill their coaching team