How to Become a Tennis Coach
We believe tennis coaching is the best job in the world!
The pathway to becoming a tennis coach varies from one country to another but in the UK there are 5 coach levels.
At i2c, our Coach Education work includes:
- LTA tennis coaching qualifications
- Coach mentoring, including specialist mentoring programmes for Level 4 and Level 5 coaches through the LTA Mentoring programme
- Tennis coach and business consultancy for tennis facilities and tennis businesses
- Support, consultancy and project work for tennis programmes, facilities and federations around the world
As coaches ourselves, we know that learning happens every day and in different ways, not just through coaching qualifications but also through a range of other development opportunities. These include:
- our own one-day CPD covering key subjects to help you as a coach
- video and written resources on our Tennis(24/7) website, many of which will help you with the LTA Independent Learning, allowing LTA Accredited coaches to gain credits towards accreditation
- training for teams of coaches and managers working at tennis facilities