First Aid (the Emergency First Aid at Work Course)
The OFQUAL Level 2 LTA recognised 6 hour Emergency First Aid At Work course is a mandatory prerequisite for the Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 qualifications, and for LTA accreditation.
Our preferred supplier of approved First Aid courses is Impact Tennis.
Note that when you choose to BOOK a course below, a new browser will open with the FLOC booking home page. Instructions on booking are below.
at Stafford HC
Course code: 2SCX
HEREFORD & WORCESTERSHIRE
at Manor Park
Course code: JF6O
Course code: G2DU
at Warwick University
Course code: hMii
Course code: BGMV
Course code: ZMT6
Course code: HXHA
NEW COURSE COMING SOON
How to Book
Here are the simple steps to get signed up:
- If you are a new FLOC customer then click the booking link button which will take you to the main FLOC page.
- Now click Register and then select attendee
- Follow the steps to create an account
- When prompted for a course code enter the four digit code for your course eg GH1Z (You can find this next to the booking link for your course)
- Confirm it’s the correct course and follow the steps to book
- The final stage is for the payment. This is collected via GoCardless and is a payment via a Direct Debit. THIS IS A ONE OFF PAYMENT AND NOT A RECURRING PAYMENT.
If you are having issues please call the Impact Tennis office on 01785284783.