This is a unique opportunity to work with Ruben Neyens and benefit from his experience and expertise in this important age group.
Ruben is a consultant for tennis and physical development. He works with players, coaches, academies and federations. You can call him a globe trotter. In 2018 he gave more than 80 workshops in more than 15 different countries like Belgium, The Netherlands, Great Britain, Switzerland, Australia, China, Qatar and many more …. He is well known for his practical way of working and presenting.
Ruben in four words: creative, energy, passionate and positive coaching.
“A great coach will make his players see what they can be, rather than what they are.” Ruben Neyens
See Ruben in Action
Work on physical development: https://www.instagram.com/ruben.neyens/
Physical Development U12s (4 LTA credits)
- How to develop well-coordinated tennis players
- Develop the balance, and let the performance grow
- Agility; a holistic approach
Tennis Development U12s (5 LTA credits)
Tuesday 15 October
09:00 – 15:00, £60.00
- Starting the point skills: serve & return
- Building vs. challenging the rally skills
- Group based training; more than one way to organise
Attend both days: £110 (11 LTA credits)