Duration: 6 hours
This one day course gives an introduction to coaching players with disabilities.
As well as gaining useful information and coaching skills to work with players in wheelchairs, and players who are blind or partially sighted, deaf or have a Learning Difficulty, this course gives participants valuable coaching experience with some of these players, and an insight into the work and resources of the Tennis Foundation.
- Develop a broad understanding of the different types of disabilities.
- Learn how to run an inclusive tennis programme.
- Learn to develop the skills required to work with different disabilities.
- Learn how to modify your coaching programme and lessons to suit players with different disabilities.
- Presentation notes and resources
- Information on how to access inspire2coach online tennis coach resources at www.tennis247.co.uk
- Valid LTA Accreditation or Accreditation+ on the day of the course. If I am in my grace period, then I will still not be insured to attend the Disability Awareness Course course and will need to choose an alternative course. Contact inspire2coach on +44 (0)2476 150399