Introducing our new Workforce Development Programme...
A programme to help those who want to play an active role on an inspire2coach tennis programme.
- We provide a clearly defined career pathway, subsidised by inspire2coach.
- We'll give you opportunities to volunteer throughout the programme.
- We give you information about opportunities for future paid work at inspire2coach. (Candidates are evaluated based on skills and experience).
We need people just like you in some of the following roles...
First steps into coaching; become qualified as a Level 1 or Level
Ages 13-16; great start learning to assist a coach
Ages 17 and over; help organise and run tennis events
Manage a team of coaches and a tennis programme
Part-time role to help organise and run competitions
Variety of administrative roles to support the business
Manage a group of clubs and team of Head Coaches
Organise and run junior and adult tennis sessions as a Level 3 coach
Simple steps to working in tennis with inspire2coach...
Your chance for an awesome career in tennis starts here
Press the big button to let us know you're interested and to find out more. You'll be asked to send us a little bit of information to help us assess your suitability.
Why start your tennis career at i2c?
- i2c is a nationally and internationally recognised coach education provider. We use the same expertise to train our own coaches providing the very best bespoke training and support
- training programmes for young coaching assistants and newly qualified coaches
- career pathways and opportunities for coaching and administrative roles with the opportunity to develop and grow earnings over time
- be part of a team that shares ideas and good practice, shares the same vision and has fun whilst working
- administrative and marketing support from your own i2c Area Manager
- earn good money working in our growing programmes, with the opportunity to coach a wide range of players
- team kit provided by our sponsors, Wilson Sporting Goods
Work in tennis with inspire2coach: Current Vacancies
Application deadline: 12/10/2018 Hourly rate and a % share of programme income Warwickshire and Worcesteshire – United Kingdom INTRODUCTION An exciting and rare opportunity with inspire2coach has arisen for a […]Read More