Terms & Conditions of Coach Education Bookings
The course you are applying for is delivered and administered entirely by inspire2coach limited. The following terms and conditions are those set out by inspire2coach limited, and as such they may vary from terms and conditions set out by other course providers.
Course application and attendance
I must attend all the scheduled dates of the course in the correct sequence and at the stated venue, to qualify for assessment.
If I apply and pay for the course without confirming proof of the required pre-requisites (detailed below) to inspire2coach prior to the start of the course, I will not be admitted onto the course.
- Minimum age of 16 on the first day of the course
- Valid LTA DBS disclosure or a signed Deployment without DBS letter
- Hold the 1st4sport Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Tennis or LTA Assistant
- Valid LTA DBS disclosure (with Barred Check List)
- Valid Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
- Hold the 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Tennis or LTA Instructor and submit a certificate from the course
- Be LTA Accredited+ or have a current DBS which is less than 12 months old when starting the course (formerly CRB Enhanced Disclosure) processed through the LTA
- Have (or have had) a rating of 6.1 or a Play Test Grade 1, and if necessary provide evidence of your Play Test result need this confirmed by LTA
- Have a current Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is HSE approved (submit a photocopy of the course certificate).
inspire2coach reserves the right to reject any applicant whom it considers to be an unsuitable person for involvement on its tennis training courses. This right may also be exercised retrospectively if information is brought to the attention of inspire2coach, which, if known at the time of the application, would have rendered the learner unsuitable.
The falsification of any information requested in your application and/or the the existence of any police record or caution relating to matters considered to be incompatible with certification, constitute circumstances where inspire2coach reserves the right to withdraw or suspend a learner’s qualification.
If I have stated in my application that I am asking a third party to pay all or part of my course fee on my behalf, I understand that I must provide permission in writing from the organisation agreeing to paying my fees, obtaining a purchase order number if necessary, and that these must be submitted with this course application. If I fail to do so, I understand that this will result in my application being rejected or delayed. I also understand that I am responsible for ensuring that the third party pays my course fee by the start of the course, and that if the required fee has not been paid by the start of the course, I may forfeit my place on the course.
Learners must be able to communicate effectively in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and must be able to understand the requirements of the qualification and the information within the qualification materials in English without assistance.
Course withdrawal and cancellation
If I withdraw from the course less than 21 days before the scheduled start date of the course then the full course fee will be forfeited if the vacancy is not filled.
Once I have enrolled on to a course I must attend all days at the same venue. If I choose to move to another course and where this is agreed with inspire2coach, I understand that I am liable for a £75.00 administration fee every time I change courses.
Under no circumstances, other than medical (supported by a doctor’s note), can I miss parts of the course.
inspire2coach is not liable for any damage or loss caused under this application process or for the duration of the course except where this is caused by the negligence of inspire2coach, its employees and directly affiliated bodies but any such liability shall be limited to the extent that such loss was reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract was entered into. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause in no way excludes or limits the liability for personal injury or death caused as a result of the negligence of inspire2coach, it’s employees and affiliated bodies.
Once I start, I must complete the course within 12 months (for level 1) / 24 months (for level 2) of the start date of the course. Failure to do so will result in my having to pay a re-registration fee to complete the course.
Course assessment and re-assessment
Although assessment scheduled for set day/s of the course, I understand that qualification for assessment is at the discretion of the course tutors. If they have reason to believe that I am not ready for assessment either due to my performance on the course or due to incomplete course work, my assessment may be deferred to a later date on another course and at another venue.
I understand that during my assessment and/or reassessment I may be video recorded or photographed by the course tutors as part of the assessment evidence. inspire2coach guarantees that any such evidence will be used solely for the purposes of assessment/reassessment and for no other purpose without my consent.
In the event of my not being successful in my course assessments, I understand that I will be offered the opportunity to be reassessed by inspire2coach. Under no circumstances will I be offered a second opportunity for assessment on the same day. I will need to apply for reassessment which will be held on a different course at a different date and venue, which must be agreed with inspire2coach in advance of the assessment date and is subject to a space being available on the course on assessment day.
Non-refundable fees will apply to re-assessment:
- Level 1 and 2 courses:
- Level 3 courses:
- £90 for single re-assessment (£120 if the previous attempt was not done through inspire2coach)
- Level 4 courses:
- £90 (£120 if the previous attempt was not done through inspire2coach)
In the event that you are unsuccessful and believe you have grounds to appeal, you should download and complete the form on this page. Follow the instructions within the document to action your appeal.
inspire2coach will use your personal data, including sensitive personal data, for coach education purposes only and to send you, by post, email or SMS, information related to coach education. For further details, please contact us.
To help us continue to develop your coaching career and our development of market leading courses, unless you have opted out during the application process, inspire2coach may:
- Add your name and contact details to its secure database so that you will receive our periodic coach education newsletters and other relevant promotional material.
- Phone you or send you information about other courses and products and about offers from carefully selected third parties, by post, email or SMS.
- Pass your contact details to carefully selected third parties and partners so that they can send you by post or email details of their products and services.